Joanne Harris (via a-thousand-words)
I hear my mom shrieking downstairs, shouting up to me about “THE CATS! THE CATS!”
I run downstairs, thinking someone has died or something and see THIS:
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING TO GET OVER THE ADORABLENESS
They look like they’re about to break out in a musical number
Long distance is so fucking hard.∞
Have you ever met someone on the internet that you liked so much that you sometimes sit there and think “Oh man there are people who are lucky enough to see this person IN THE FLESH ON A REGULAR BASIS and I wonder if they realize how LUCKY they are”
Damn, this makes me sad∞
I miss going on tumblr on my laptop.
Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo touches my soul.
Ayeeee Thanks samiratastic
okay so here we go
Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 12 people and link them to the post. Rule 4: Tag who tagged you.
1. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been give?
I’ve always been too kind and too ‘Yes’ with other people, even if i truly didn’t want it, i just can’t say no, so the best advice i’ve been given from my closest friend is too simple say no. & now im okay with saying it ^_^ sounds dumb but yeah
2. Funniest thing you’ve heard this week?
My friends doing a bucket list for the summer right, and the first thing on that list is going to pole dancing classes. im crying even now.
one of those important life questions COFFEEEE as a somali and a brit, i REALLY despise tea.
4. tell me 4 blogs you’d recommend for different reasons?
lustt-and-luxury Her posts are amazing (Fashion related)
04x6 I just love her american style posts
assangistan Very imformative posts
jheneaiko just for being Jhene Aiko
5. 1 thing you’ve accomplished and makes you smile?
its more academic, but i really had my heart set on going Turkey for my study abroad, and i got in alhamdulilah i was just over the moon
6. what did you want to be when you grew up?
Archaeology had and still has my heart. I love Egyptian and Mayan history
7. Are you looking forward to being old or would you rather not reach a certain age?
I can’t wait for old age, to get to a time where i can tell my grandchildren all about my childhood, to see life from a different perspective.
8. What languages do you know/want to learn?
English, Somali and a tad of french, but i want to learn Japanese as hard as it is…
9. One cute thing that made you smile today
My very very close friend from overseas sent me a voicenote that made me cringe but smile
so its my turrrrrrrrrrrrrn!
here are my questions o.O
1. If you had the chance to visit any place in the world where would you go?
2. FAVOURITE BOOK
3. what peaks your interest in the opposite gender
4. Lefty or righty (handed) (camornnn leftys)
5. One thing that made you happy recently
6. If you had one supernatural ability what would it be?
7. favourite show / or film?
8. Tell me a funny moment you’ve had
9. How would you describe your personality
10. How would others describe you
11. If there was one food you could eat forever what would it be?
That was long! but i wanna see everyones replied so i tag:∞
People just don’t understand I’m more of a listener than a talker.
I’m not antisocial.